You can apply for a Part-66 licence at Kiwa Register if you meet the required basic knowledge and basic experience, which is in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014, Annex III (Part-66), Appendix I. The examinations for basic knowledge should be conducted by an approved EASA Part-147 training organisation which is approved in accordance with Annex IV (Part-147). The basic experience is relevant for the category or subcategory for which you apply.
The following documents are required to apply for a Part-66 licence:
- Application form Part-66 AML;
- Copy of your valid passport;
- Copy of Part-147 Certificates, completed for the category/sub-category which is applied for;
- Only applicable when you are claiming a reduction on the experience requirement: original EASA approved Part-147 Basic Training Course Certificate;
- Original or copy of the Kiwa logbook/worksheets which provide the evidence of the practical maintenance experience.
Only relevant documents for basic knowledge Part-147 module exams are exepted. Other educations outside the Netherlands will not be accepted.
Click here for the application of a Part-66 AML.
Click here for a licence transfer from another EU member state to the Netherlands.
You can use the application form for a licence transfer and the application of a Part-66 AML. For questions and information you can sent an email NL.email@example.com or use the contact form.
The application will be processed within fifteen working days, after receiving the payment and if it is complete and you meet the requirements for issuing a licence.